Review of TomTom ONE XL GPS. Best features and Price. U.S. & Canada


I bought a refurbished TomTom One XL Gps from Amazon last year and forgot to do a review. It has a 4.3" screen, text to speech, and United States maps (and maybe Canada?). I don't use a GPS very often but it is great for vacations and the occasional work travel.
It took me a little while to fully trust the GPS (I was still printing out mapquest AND bringing the GPS), but now I know it will get me there. It was a great price at the time ($88) so I decided to purchase it. The first unit I received was DOA, it would not find any satellites. I returned it and received a replacement that worked. I would recommend TomTom to anyone who wants a quality, easy to use GPS. I really have no desire for the weather and traffic features....yet.