What sunscreen works best? What does the SPF mean? What brand is best?


What brand of sunscreen works the best? I have tried many different brands of sunscreen through the years and have had good results from almost all. The biggest key for me is the consistency of it. Some are too runny, some are really thick and hard to rub in. Some smell bad and others feel greasy. Probably my all-time favorite is made by Bullfrog.
It had a thick, good smelling consistency that made me feel like it would give maximum protection. SPF 30 or SPF 50 is what I would recommend. What is the best value sunscreen? I would try the NoAd or No Ad (no name) in the big green bottle. It works well but it loses its effectiveness after being in the bottle several years. What is the best way to cure a sunburn? Lotion and time. Drink lots of water if you were over exposed to the sun. Are there any home remedies for a sunburn? What should you put on your lips if the are burnt? When the peeling begins, try not to touch it as it can get infected. What kind of sunscreen stays on in water? Sport is best but re-apply every few hours. Is Coppertone any good? Yes, but expensive.