New Tires for Silverado Truck. Best Value and Very Expensive. Deals at NTB


The 2005 Chevy Silverado truck tires I just bought at NTB were not cheap. I did find a pretty good deal since NTB had a buy one, get one free offer for Cooper Discoverer LSX tires. I had to purchase the premium installation/roadside assistance package to qualify, but it still was cheaper than their most inexpensive tire would have been. Four Cooper tires (245-70-17) came to be $650 out the door.
The roadside assistance is free for three years and includes changing spare, jump start, towing, fluid delivery, and more. I also get free alignments for one years. I looked at General tires (cheaper), Yokohama tires, Nitto, Firestone, and Goodyear. The price of tires for Chevrolet Silverado trucks are not cheap so look for a bargain deal.