Best Places for Cheap Lasik Surgery. 20/20 Laser Vision in Both Eyes With Insurance.


Lasik eye surgery is a very popular option these days. I would love to get the surgery but do not want to pay the bill. Even with insurance, Lasik is expensive. What are the options to Lasik/Laser eye surgery? PRK, Zyoptix, IntraLase, Ablations, etc, are very confusing. My insurance plan offers a Lasik plan that covers $600 of the cost per eye.
It still would cost me somewhere close to $3000 to correct my vision (maybe). I would like to never have to wear contacts or glasses again, but even with the Lasik/Laser it is not fool proof. Is it painful? It may not make my vision 20/20. I don't think that cheap Lasik surgery really exists (do you really want a cheap doctor?). I will probably continue to wear contacts until the price of surgery comes down quite a bit. Lasik on a budget is probably not going to happen.