Valentine's Day Gift Ideas. Budget Minded, Unique Presents.


That lovely holiday called Valentines day is soon approaching. How do I hate thee. All Valentines day has ever done for me (since I have been married) is get me in trouble. I don't believe in being "forced" into buying a gift or present that is supposed to say how much I love her. So you buy her flowers on a day when your expected to buy her flowers, big deal.
What does that say, that you comply well? A valentines day gift that is unique is the way to go. Buy her some Crest White-strips or something. How about a membership to Jenny Craig? Maybe a breast enhancement certificate. OK, before anyone gets too bent out of shape, I'M JUST KIDDING. Give her a big kiss, a dozen roses, and the credit card bill. Don't get me started on sweetest day...